Here’s an instant player that works on all devices so you can test us out!
Now that that’s out of the way, download our free apps and bluetooth them into your car! It’s super easy!
Many vehicles come equipped with Bluetooth, which you can use to play music via the Edge iPhone and Android apps in your car. Just refer to your car manual on how to enable Bluetooth.
Need help on how to set up Bluetooth on your device?
- Check your car stereo’s user manual for how to pair with a Bluetooth device.
- On your iOS device, swipe up to open Control Center, then tap the Bluetooth icon twice to turn Bluetooth off and back on.
- Restart your iOS device.
- On your iOS device, unpair your car stereo. On your car’s display, unpair your iOS device and any other devices. Restart your car and your iOS device, then pair and connect again.
- Update your iOS device.
- Install any firmware updates for your car stereo.
- If you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.
For Android Phones:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Settings icon. (It should be in the same area as the notifications.)
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Bluetooth. In the next screen, turn Bluetooth on and you’ll see a list of available devices. (You should have the option to pair it if you’ve already enabled Bluetooth as directed in your car’s manual.)
- If your phone still isn’t detecting an available device, restart and try to reconnect using the same steps listed above.
- Still having problems or missing your car manual? Comment below or drop us a line on Facebook and we’ll see what we can do.